Friday, July 29, 2011

Unspoken

If I walked a mile, Would you walk a mile too?
Would you stay and sing to me if I said wanted you?
The opening of this song is everything I've waited for
To hear it playing now, opens up my dreamer's door
I know you're probably wondering if all of this is real
I'm praying that my actions always show you how I feel
If there are places I could go, I would surely bring you too
I could spend forever whispering, Yet I want to say to you
I have this feeling, That you're the girl I've longed to meet
The one that likes the way I laugh, and the silly side of me
I would hold you in a rainstorm, We could dance away our fears
I will always be the man you met, No longer do you need your tears
Just say that you want what I want and we want the same thing
The rest will work it self out, because always, has a nice ring

No comments:

Post a Comment